Intuit reserves the right to modify these terms or cancel the program in its sole discretion at any time, with or without notice.
The program shall be valid in India only.
1. Eligibility To participate in the program you must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Each Participant must ensure that his/her participation in the program is in accordance with the applicable laws. No additional participation or fee is required to be entered into the program. Employees of Intuit Technology Services Private Limited and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor Intuit Technology Services Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956, with offices at Campus 4A, Prltech Park (Ecospace) Belandur, hereinafter referred to as "Intuit" or as "Sponsor".
3. ReferralThe person who was referred through the referral program by a current registered user of txtWeb.com and who visits txtweb.com via the link received in his/her e-mail from the referral program and signs up on txtweb.com, hereinafter referred to as "Referral".
4. ReferrerA registered user of txtWeb.com who provides a Referral through the Referral Program, hereinafter referred to as "Referer".
5. How to Participate
To refer a developer to txtWeb, visit http://txtweb.com sign in, click on Refer a developer and enter the details of the referral. You can refer as many developers as you want.
However you will receive a referral bonus for only the first 5 referrals who register on txtWeb.com.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any misrepresentation in the registration data will lead to disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any submission, the authorized account holder of the email address will be deemed to be the registrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential Referrermay be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder and being eligible to enter the program. Sponsor reserves the right to independently verify the information provided by the entrant at the time of registration or submission, or thereafter, and the entrant hereby consents to the same.
6. Referral Bonus Payout
Intuit's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Referral Program are final and binding in all matters related to the program.
7. Bonus Awards Bonus Award for Referrer:
Referrers will receive gift coupons worth INR 500 for the first 5 referrals made by you, who register on txtWeb.com.
Referrers will also be eligible to receive gift coupons of INR 2500 as an additional bonus if the Referral registers and builds an app on txtWeb that meets the criteria set forth in Paragraph 8.
Bonus for the Referral for building a Popular app as defined in Paragraph 8
A Referral will also be eligible to receive gift coupons of INR 5000 as a bonus award if the Referral registers and builds an app on txtWeb that meets the criteria set forth in Paragraph8.
8. Eligibility and Selection criteriaEligibility Criteria for the Referrer to receive a bonus:
Each Referral must be an individual with a unique e-mail ID and mobile number. If the same individual is found to have registered with another e-mail ID/mobile number then this would constitute as a violation of terms and lead to disqualification of both the Referrer and the Referral.
You must provide 5 valid Referrals to be eligible for the Referral bonus.
You can refer as m11659any individuals as you desire. If a Referral builds an app that gets 1500 unique users (as defined by the mobile numbers of the users) since the first 2 months of the app getting published both the Referrer and the Referral will get a bonus award as outlined in Paragraph7.
An individual will be eligible for a bonus payout only once through the Referral Program.
All decisions made by this mechanism, with Sponsor's final review and approval, are binding and final.
9. General conditionsSponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify theProgram, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to have provided incorrect information at the time of the Program or anytime thereafter or to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms of Service or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Representations and WarrantiesThe entrant hereby represents and warrants that: (i) Referrer shall not infringe the rights of any third party (including any intellectual property rights) as a result of his/ her participation in the Program;; (iii) the entrant shall comply with all applicable laws and (iii) the Referrer is under no obligation with any third party including with any company, partner, university or other educational institution that shall in any way limit or restrict its ability of the Referrer to enter into the Program.
11. Limitations of LiabilityThe Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Program; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of entries; or (5) late, lost, undeliverable, Program Referrals.
12. DisputesExcept where prohibited, Referrer agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any prize awarded shall be resolved submitted exclusively to binding arbitration pursuant to the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Unless otherwise agreed to by Intuit and the affected Referrer, Intuit and the affected Referrer will appoint one (1) arbitrator, as mutually agreed, to conduct the arbitration. Where the parties are unable to mutually agree upon the sole arbitrator, such arbitrator shall be appointed in accordance with the provisions of the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration proceeding shall take place at Bangalore, India, and shall be conducted in the English language. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Intuit shall have the right to approach any relevant forum (including the competent courts) to obtain any urgent, injunctive or interim relief. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms of Service, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India.
http://www.txtweb.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=600&Itemid=25, or successor page(s) as Intuit may post at txtweb.com from time to time.
14. Name Removal Notification SystemIf you would like your name removed from Sponsor's mailing list send a detailed request including your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org