Expression of love hasn’t been this easy. With instant messaging and multiple social networks, its right at the finger tips. txtWeb went a step further and created a few ‘thoughtful’ apps exclusively for the ones in love.
Here’s taking a look at each of them -
· This is a love calculator!!! Find out how much your ‘special friend’ loves you
· Developed by Abhra
· This app is for those who like to express their love with poems
· Keywords: SMS @poems to 9243342000
· Developed by Ajay Verma
· Take the help of this app when you want to send an emotional, heartfelt message to the person you love
· Keywords: SMS @takecare to 9243342000
· Developed by Rishabha Garg
See! We told you. It’s just become easier to give a voice to your heart’s feelings with txtWeb’s apps. So what are you waiting for? Muster up the courage and go for it!!!
Let us know if these apps helped you in your love story Don’t forget to tell us if these apps were of any help to you. We are waiting to hear.
Role/Title: Community Manager
Currently an Android Developer at Kevalam Software, Pratik Butani enjoys playing cricket, keeping in ..more >
In this issue, we bring you a basket of apps that can make those rainy days really special. W ..more >
Shakespeare had said, “If music be the food of love, play on..” and we couldn’t agr ..more >
Tis the season to be jolly! Well December is already here and Christmas and the New Year is just a fe ..more >
Lately, I have been using @omegle app a lot. To send a message, I had to precede my text with "@omegle.msg" e ..more >
Shot to fame in App2Fame owing to his app @smsgps (which detects current location of a user ..more >